Shipping & Delivery
STRUTT Shipping Policy
Expected Delivery Time
Purchases under $70 - $10
Purchases over $70 - Free
1-2 business days
2-3 business days
US, Canada, Mexico
2-4 business days
5-7 business days
Please note that transit times are only an approximate delivery time. Delivery may take longer in remote locations or in locations that are outside of the express network.
The dispatch location is in Brisbane, QLD.
When will my order ship?
Once an order has been placed, we strive to have your items processed and shipped within 48 hours of purchase (excluding weekends and public holidays). All orders are processed via express shipping for your convenience!
When your item has been processed an email notification will be sent to the email address supplied during the order. If for any reason an email notification has not been received within 48 hours of your order, please check your spam or junk folder. If there is still trouble locating the notification, please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
Express shipping through Australia Post.
All orders that are $70 or more qualify for free express shipping within Australia.
All of our orders have a tracking number once they have been processed through Australia Post. This tracking number will be emailed to the supplied email address once it has been processed to enable quick and easy tracking of your order. Australia Post will deliver the package to your door. In cases where no-one is home to receive the package, Australia Post will either leave a collection card (in which case the package is to be picked up from your nearest Australia Post branch) or will discreetly leave your package by your door so it’s ready and waiting for you to receive it!
Any queries about Australia Post may be directed to Australia Post Customer Service on: 13 POST (13 76 78)
To track your order, please visit: http://auspost.com.au/track
General queries may be directed to: email@example.com
Express shipping through FedEx.
All of our orders have a tracking number once they have been processed through FedEx. This tracking number will be emailed to the supplied email address once it has been processed to enable quick and easy tracking of your order. FedEx will deliver the package to the supplied address and request a signature upon delivery. In cases where no-one is at the address to receive the package, FedEx will leave a collection card (in which case the package is to be picked up from your nearest post office). It is the customer’s responsibility to follow up the package’s delivery.
Any queries about FedEx may be directed to FedEx Customer Service on: (+61) 13 26 10
To track your order, please visit: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&cntry_code=au
General queries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxes and Duties:
Please make a note of your country’s international shipping regulations as every country has different laws and regulations to abide by. Strutt does not cover any additional taxes or duties that may occur, these are the sole responsibility of the customer.
FedEx requires us to state the value of your order directly on your package for customs purposes. It is at the sole discretion of customs agents to release packages. Please note that on rare occasions agents many delay delivery of some packages.
Our prices are inclusive of GST, which is a tax only applicable for Australian purchases.
All prices listed on our site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and charged in AUD. The institution that you bank with will determine the exchange rate that you will pay, but in general it will match very closely with the going exchange rates.
To get an estimate of what exchange rate currently is, please visit: www.xe.com
Returns, Exchanges & Faulty Items:
Please be careful when selecting items online as Strutt does not provide refunds except in cases where the item:
- is significantly different to what is pictured online; or
- is not what was ordered; or
- is faulty
Please note that if items returned for being faulty are found to function as per their design, and/or has been worn, and/or is deemed unsalable due to wear, Strutt may refuse to process the return. In this case, the customer may choose to have the item sent back, but they will need to pay for re-postage.
Furthermore, all refunds are processed within 2 business days of receiving the returned item. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process this transaction into your account.
If the item arrives and it doesn’t fit as planned or it just isn’t working for you then we are happy to exchange the item. The following criteria must be met for an exchange to be processed:
- the exchange must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the package (an item is deemed “received” by the customer when the online tracking system shows that it has been delivered)
- the goods must be returned (cost to sender) in the original condition that they were received (i.e. no makeup stains, no perfume or deodorant smell, unwashed, all tags attached)
- proof of purchase is available
- the item to be exchanged is of equal or greater value, with any difference being paid before shipping
Kindly note that for hygiene reasons, Strutt cannot refund or exchange any jewellery (except in cases where the jewellery has arrived faulty).
Furthermore, in regards to clothing purchases, Strutt may refuse to process exchanges where the item has been worn and/or is unsaleable due to wear. In this case, the customer may choose to have the item sent back, but they will need to pay for re-postage.
In all cases, please email email@example.com before sending back items so that any returns or exchanges can be processed as efficiently as possible.
For all returns and exchanges, provided that the above conditions have been met, please send items to:
Shop 5, DFO Brisbane
- The customer must ensure that the correct delivery details (name, address, email, phone number) is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to Strutt a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the chosen delivery address. The customer is responsible for the typing of the address when placing an order, please keep in mind that this typing will be printed directly on to the delivery sticker. Strutt is not liable for any spelling errors and this is the customer’s responsibility when ordering.
- Strutt will endeavour to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, Strutt will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay.
- All international orders require a signature upon delivery.
All international orders delivered by FedEx require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, the company will contact the customer over the phone to arrange another time for delivery. Parcels will be held by FedEx for a maximum hold time and the customer will be required to collect the parcel from FedEx if contact with the customer fails. It is important to note that should the customer not respond to this form of contact the parcel will be returned to Strutt as unclaimed and further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
- Once unclaimed goods have arrived in Strutt, the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Normal processing and dispatch time will re-occur. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice with be reimbursed in the form of an online gift voucher.
- All local orders are delivered by Australia Post and once dispatched from Strutt will follow their terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://auspost.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html
- All international orders are delivered by FedEx and once dispatched from Strutt will follow their terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://www.fedex.com/au/services/scc.html
- Strutt reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods.
- Subject to the terms of any order Strutt will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
- Subject to the Strutt returns policy, Strutt will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left Strutt.
- For orders delivered by Australia Post, the customer is responsible for the address they supply for delivery. Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. It is the customer’s responsibility to follow up with the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if the customer is unavailable at the time of delivery.
- From 2 April 2017, all parcels delivered by Australia Post will be delivered with ‘Authority To Leave’. Strutt is not liable for the parcel once it has been left under these circumstances. The delivery driver will take a photo of the delivered parcel in the place it has been left as proof of delivery.
- During holiday periods, even though we may package your parcel the same day, delivery will depend on Australia Post's Holiday Schedule. Please check the Australia Post website (austpost.com.au) prior to placing your order for impact on deliveries during these periods.
- During Strutt peak sale periods orders could take longer due to the dispatch quantities and volume of orders being processed in those particular times. Please note Strutt will endeavour to have all parcels dispatched within 48 hours of order placement.
For more information:
Should you need more information our team at Strutt will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or ring us on: (07) 3305 9222